Plantronics Practica T110 Headset Telephone
Plantronics Blending superior comfort and reliable audio performance, the cost-effective Practica T110 Headset Telephone by Plantronics is ideal for workers in growing contact centers. The T110 pairs a generously cushioned, noise-canceling headset with an ergonomically designed, firm-key dial pad that reduces the stress of repeated manual dialing. A dial pad supervisor port gives users direct access to a manager, promoting rapid training and problem resolution. The T110 features flash, mute, and redial buttons as well as three flash settings—98, 300, and 600ms—to meet specific call center requirements. Adjustable volume and tone/pulse controls provide added user convenience and comfort.
HEADSET TELEPHONE with NOISE-CANCELING TECHNOLOGY
- comfortable, cost-Effective call center solution Promote all-day user comfort and efficiency with the ergonomic, economical T110 Headset Telephone.
- Plantronics T110 is all-day comfort which generously cushioned headset with adjustable volume ensures comfortable listening throughout the day.
- Plantronics practica has strong audio performance which renowned Plantronics noise-canceling technology improves speech clarity and worker efficiency.
- Plantronics Headsets has supervisor access so that users can reach supervisors directly from the keypad to seek problem resolution or additional instruction.
- It has low-stress dialing which Dial pad designed ergonomically with firm, flat keys to reduce the stress of manual dialing.
- It has adjustable flash timing which has three flash settings—98, 300 and 600ms.
- Plantronics headsets call control provides answer/end, flash, mute and redial buttons, and includes online and mute indicator lights.